- 1 1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
- 2 2. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 3 3. Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 4 4. Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder
- 5 5. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Rangefinder
- 6 What is Golf Rangefinder?
Golf Range Finders sit in the catbird seat when it comes to fine-tuning the playing skills. They help in measuring accurate distances and calculate hoe ball will reach the destination-no ifs, and, or buts about it.
Are you standing in the need of a crackerjack golf range finder? Are you wanting to buy a golf range finder with a lot of bells and whistles for your gaming needs but are stuck which one to pick from a bunch of equal-finish alternatives available in the market?
Alright, we have got your work cut out for you if your answer is yes. In this post, we have singled out top 8 budget Golf Range Finders after in-depth research. So, let’s see what we have got for you:
1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
- LASER RANGEFINDER; Our VPRO500 Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body
- PIN-SEEKER TECHNOLOGY; provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pin-Sensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and...
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient...
Coming in at no.1 on our list is the TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder. So, let’s give this bad boy a look-see to find what it has to offer.
Let’s start with the accuracy of the TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder. We can make the argument that the TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder allows you to fine-tune your gaming experience and helps you make more precise drives. A multi-layered lens backed with the laser technology is at your disposal to cater to all of the measuring needs and focusing on the targets placed up to 500 yds. And with the continuous scan mode at hand, the distance increases unto 540 yds. Right after that, the TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder also enables you to calculate the distance the ball has to cover to get to the destination. That’s amazing, isn’t it?
And the story doesn’t end here. The TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder is equipped with a scan mode that gives multiple readings quickly so that you get no trouble while keep moving on the links straight away. As far as its design is taken into account, its firm design features a rainproof housing. Added to that, it’s USA tournament legal device. Now let’s give its important features a once over with a fine-tooth comb:
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder’s features:
- Compact designing, less-weight plus rainproof
- Calculates distances up to 540 yds.
- Multi-layered lens presents a super clear view
- Scan mode provides fast multiple readings
- Single-button operation for determining results quickly
- TecTecTe golf rangefinder is USA tournament legal
- Very easy to carry everywhere
- Inch-precise calculation with only a plus or minus of 1 yar.
- Reliable for relatively greater distances
- Slope technology for the adjustment of inclines and declines
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Needs steady hands to operate
- Fog can cover up inside
- Illegal in professional tournaments
Well, nothing comes with no drawbacks. The TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder is a great deal of money if you are a regular golfer. If you are looking for more precision then the TecTecTec VPRO500 rangefinder would get the job done. Yes, it will just do your work.
2. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
Next up at number 2 on our list is another a great laser golf rangefinder named Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder. Before we jump onto the specifications, did you see why we have called it a great laser golf rangefinder? Well, the reason behind this claim was just because it comes up with the pin locking structures and slope technology. The slope technology allows you to turn off the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with just one click of a button and this function also makes it use legal in the game. There are no two ways about the fact that the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder is another really, really great rangefinder to calculate the angles of inclined and declined fields and it hits the nail on the head when it comes to measuring distances with a higher level of preciseness.
The in locking technology allows the user to lock onto any object within the range. Another interesting thing about this range finder is that it has been presented with upscale magnification and yard accuracy which means it is capable of measuring the distance to multiple objects at once. Be that as it may, you need to keep close weather on the readings in case you don’t clasp it with a steady hand. So, holding it carefully means your readings will make sense, for the most part.
- Lightweight and reliable
- Easy to carry everywhere
- Impressively accurate within the range of 1 yard
- Well-built to put up with any weather
- Enthusiastic scanning and lock-on technology is a big edge
- User will get the alert if he’s close to the pin
- It will make some golfers pay through the nose
- The readings won’t make sense if you don’t use it with a steady hand
- Little hard to read in low light levels
For your question “is the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder worth your money?” the answer is a big yes. It’s definitely a rangefinder that delivers more than its price. There are a bunch of features that come out for the support of this bad boy. Did I miss something? Yes, what about the water-proof and fog-proof features? So, be it foggy atmosphere or rain out there, the game won’t stop. It’s indubitably a complete package. Need I say more?
3. Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder
- PinSeeker with Jolt technology
- Accurate to 1 yard. Bluetooth-No
- Ranges 5 - 1,000 yards; 400+ yards to a flag
The Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Laser Rangefinder is another useful rangefinder that enjoys a rip-roaring success due to its JOLT feature that is responsible for giving a reassuring vibration at the time when laser locks onto the flag. It means you are now able to ensure that you are actually attempting to target the object itself, not anything in the background.
The slope calculation feature has been dropped in this model, which is probably the reason behind its usage in tournaments, as it’s illegal to use range finders having slope calculating feature in tournament play.
- PinSeeker with Jolt
- Incredible Range
- A powerful 3 volt CR2 Lithium battery
- Legal and pro certified for Tournament play
- Comes with a premium Carrying Case
- Two-year limited warranty and battery with every purchase
- Less-weight, firmly designed for the convenience of the user
- Easy-to-use design
- Jolt technology
- Top-hole carrying case
- The battery is hard to insert inside according to some people
- Not a good deal of money when it comes to the zoom magnification power
On the whole, the Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder still deserves a look-see. The things which we beat drums for when it comes to the Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder include an incredibly good accuracy and dependability that users speak highly of, and the slightly lower price point as compared to the Bushnell Tour V4 Shift version is another a very big plus.
4. Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder
- PRO SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope has been engineered to provide accurate distances on sloped or flat surfaces. Our Pro Slope technology makes it user friendly and helps...
- ADAPTIVE SLOPE TECHNOLOGY: Our NX7 Pro Slope golf laser rangefinder is infused with Pro Slope technology that provides a “play as” distance to make club selection simple. The slope function can be...
- CLEAR, QUICK, PRECISE: Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder produces quick yardage of a golf ball’s distance to the hole and...
The game of golf is quite expensive and so is the equipment of the game. However, among the expensive range finders, some are really pocket-friendly yet high-quality. NX7 Pro Rangefinder is exactly that product. It comes with an affordable price tag but offers first-class features that a rangefinder must showcase.
NX7 Pro Rangefinder is a perfect device for golfers that calculates the distance of a target from the player. It is used in different fields like golf field, hunting ground, and forestry, etc.
NX7 Pro Rangefinder comes with a plethora of features which makes this rangefinder world-class equipment for golfers. Despite its low price, it offers similar features as that of a very expensive range finder. Some of the features are:
Target Acquisition Technology
The NX7 Pro Rangefinder comes with the Target Acquisition Technology (TAG), which aids in acquiring the exact target. This feature coupled with the Pulse Vibration Technology ensures the accuracy of the target.
The laser tech in the NX7 Pro Rangefinder allows you to be measures distances to 1/10th of a yard. It saves from useless guessing, Stop guessing, speeds up the play, and improves your precision.
The NX7 Pro Rangefinder does the math for you. It calculates the adjusted yardages and displays is so that you do not waste time guessing the slope. You can also turn on and off this feature according to the tournament conditions.
Rest of the features are:
- Adaptive Slope Technology
- Pulse Vibration Technology
- 400 Yard Measuring Range
- 1/10 Yard Measurement
- High-Speed SD Laser
- Shock Proof
- 6X Magnification
- Multi Distance Mode
- Tournament Legal
- 2 Year Warranty
- Free Battery Replacements
- Water Proof
- State-of-the-art technology
- Warranty for Battery
- Lack of external indication for non-slope usage
- Difficult to use for newbies
NX7 Pro Rangefinder Includes:
- NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinder
- Premium Hard Carrying Case
- 3 Volt Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Cleaning Cloth
- Free Battery Replacement
To be brutally honest, the Precision Pro has got every feature to make it a great rangefinder. It has got performance, great value and a peace of mind too. So, it must be on your shopping list because it’s definitely worth your every buck.
5. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Rangefinder
- [BUNDLE INCLUDES] - Nikon COOLSHOT Pro Stabilized Golf Laser Rangefinder, Carrying Case & Strap, PlayBetter Microfiber Towel and Two (2) CR2 Batteries
- [MYGOLFSPY - 2018 BEST RANGEFINDER] - Voted the top golf rangefinder of 2018 by the impartial MyGolfSpy team!
- [2ND GENERATION STABILIZATION TECHNOLOGY + RED OLED] - Not only is the viewfinder stabilized but so is the laser being sent out which dramatically increases the accuracy of every yardage measurement +...
Being the leader in optics, it is not surprising that Nikon makes remarkable sports optics as well such as golf rangefinders binoculars, scopes. The Nikon COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED is their finest laser rangefinder and is amazingly good. Although it was recently released, it has already taken the golf world by storm. With all innovative stabilization technology and a long list of tech features, it is safe to say that it is the best golf rangefinder Nikon has ever created.
The Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized comes with one hell of features. The best feature of Coolshot Pro is its stabilization technology. This feature renders the picture in your rangefinder stay seamlessly still to allow you to hit the target accurately. The Pro Stabilized tech comes with has an option to adjust distances using scope which can be turned on and off for keeping it legal. Moreover, Nikon’s Hyper Read yields precise distances in about .3 seconds irrespective of how far the target is. It also has a locked-on indicator, a 6x OLED display, waterproofing, and continuous measurement.
The rest of the cool features are:
- Vibration Reduction
- Laser Measurement
- Streamlined Body
- OLED Internal Display’
- Hyper Read Measurement
- Locked on Technology
- Ergonomic Design
- Fog-Proof Too.
- automatic brightness adjustment
- Id Technology
- Actual Distance Indicator
- Incline/Decline (ID) tech
- Hyper Read
- A little pricier for some golfers
- A little tricky to use it
Nikon took a huge leap in the field of sports equipment by crafting this impressive rangefinder. Coolshot Pro Stabilized is indeed a very tough competitor to the rest of the rangefinders. If you are looking for a high-end reliable golf rangefinder, Coolshot Pro Stabilized should be your go-to accessory. So, we are giving this big boy a big hand.
What is Golf Rangefinder?
The golfers always want their ball to be landed on the accurate position, but that can’t be done easily. Whether you are a professional or just have started playing the golf, there will always be the possibility of making the wrong guess about the landing position.
To eliminate this problem of yours, Rangefinders has been designed so that you can identify the accurate distance between you and your target. Being the golfer, you should have a Rangefinder in your golf accessories bag.
Now by using this amazing device, instead of making the guesses, you can swing the golf club with the strong belief that the ball will be landed at the target or near to the target.
Don’t take this device as the accessory of the beginners, no matter at what level you are in your profession, you can’t swing your club confidently, without having the range finder. It will be helpful in re-checking your estimated distance.
Most of the people think that they need to change their club or have to practice more or have to get more training for improving their games. But do you know what? Their games are not getting improved because they don’t have the right accessory for the game.
If you are the one, who is doing the same for getting some extra edge in the course. Then, do try to play with the rangefinder at once. You will feel the noticeable difference in your performance.
In a nutshell, Rangefinder is a device that has been manufactured to give the accurate estimate between you and your target, so that you can swing the club with the informed decision for gaining more chances of success.
Why use a golf rangefinder?
Have you ever seen the carpenter without the measurable tape? He can’t get his job done accurately without the usage of the measurable tape. If he is doing the work without the estimation, then obviously he will be going to mess up everything at the end due to any of his minor mistake.
Same is the case with the golfers, you can’t imagine a golfer without the rangefinder. If you are trying to win the tournament without using the rangefinder and trying to win the hearts of your competitors by swinging the club accurately, then mark my words, it is not going to happen without a right rangefinder.
It’s always better to put the rangefinder into your bag before leaving to play the golf, whether for the tournament or for the relaxation. So, if you are serious about your golf session, you should always keep a nice rangefinder with you, and if you don’t have one, this list is going to help you choose the right one.
Now that you have all the information regarding best golf rangefinders, it’s time to make the decision according to your own preferences. We have provided you with our top selections described in great details to help you make an informed decision. You can go through these in-depth reviews to choose the right rangefinder that suits your requirements and budget. I hope you will be able to choose the best gold rangefinder.
Last update on 2020-04-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Products